Feature: MonochromiconFEATURED GROUPFeature: Monochromicon by L0NE-W0lf
Deviations under a 1,000 views: B | W VIIIDeviations under a 1,000 views: B | W VIII by L0NE-W0lf
Serene. by Coldwave-Enigma:thumb350148840:
The Lonely Pier by sara-satellite19th Avenue by Hengki24Lamps and Column by OlivierAccart
Parasol by HectorGuerra:thumb346667686:Autumn Sun b+w by MichiLauke
August . by FoxyLisstorn by iFancygrlwarsaw. swietokrzyski. light by janocha
008 by FoxyLissMorning Star - VII by 10thaprilTuscany land by marco52
:thumb349374393:A Forgotten Session 2 by lesnyswietlikGlowing Shadows by tuftedpuffin
come to the dark side by theKikaHappy New Year by almacloneVenice by SSquared-Photography
Cold Horizon by Metal-Bender:thumb313872439:Ortigia (SR), Sicily by mirkochessari
:thumb347051492::thumb315883034:Echoes by LaurentGiguere
St. Petersburg winter by almacloneCursed realms by InfiniteForestsents by almaclone
ochranca by noskeOne Way by DreamingSkylineburn by theKika
Fugitives of Light by bachus99Frog .02. by NumericArtCarnival of Rust by Battle-for-the-Sun
Loud and Clear by JER0ME-BWhile the sea drags my pain... II by AmmyWongraven
Portraits: I | I
Feature: StadtDepressionFrom time to time, if I stumble across a group that I feel needs more exposure, I'll share it.Feature: StadtDepression by L0NE-W0lf
5376 by TomWasilewski5574 by TomWasilewski
To Join Stadtdepression as a member, click "Join Our Group" at the top left.
To Join Stadtdepression as a watcher, click "+watch
"Colour is everything, black and white is more."(Dominic Rouse)
"About what black… the illusion of black means to me: I don’t think I chose it for black. I think it chose me for saying something. You see, it says more for me than anything else. In the academic world, they used to say black and white were no colors, but I’m twisting that to tell you that for me it is the total color. It means totality. It means: contains all."
This is a group destined to collect works in B&W and Sepia.
The ONLY media allowed: PHOTOGRAPHY & PHOTOMANIPULATION.
- the QUALITY of your work (is the first thing we look at!)
- the blur, the noise, the overexposure or underexposure. (we look for a lot more than just basic level and we would like to see a clear image with the main subject from your work, even if your work is conceptual, surreal or abstract); (The so-called "dark" works are not accepted anymore).
- the crop (we won't accept too cropped works);
- the focus (out of focus works will be denied);
- NO animals (all the works featuring animals, birds, insects of any kind will be declined).
- No guns, knifes and any other "harmful" objects like these.
Only one work a day.
(We reserve the right to add more unpleasant things like these in the future)
Don´t ask why your work was denied.
IF you don´t take the time to read the group´s rules, why should I take the time to explain them once more only for you?
We hope you'll enjoy here!